|Bag: Sephora GWP|
The contents of the bag:
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX-06 (in the tiny jar)
- MAC Face & Body in C2 (not pictured; carried in a similar tiny jar)
- NYC Creme Blush Stick in Big Apple Blush *
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25 (under eyes)
- Blinc Mascara ("tubing" one)
- Nivea Lip Balm
- Sleek Pout Polish in Perfect Plum *
- Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple
- Lip Gloss from BBW in Toffee *
- Laura Geller Mini baked blush in Sunswept (doubles as eyeshadow in a pinch)
- NARS Laguna Bronzer Mini (also doubles as eyeshadow in a pinch)
- Retractable black liner
- MUFE Aqua Eyes liner in Black
- Benefit Posietint (mini)
- BarryM Shimmering Eye Crayon in #5
- Ecotools Shade Brush (perfect for concealer like the KA SSE)
- Laura Mericer Blush brush (short-handle)
Some of my must-haves are definitely the Kevyn Aucoin SSE (doubles as concealer and foundation), Ecotools brush (it's tiny and perfect for the Kevyn Aucoin SSE which requires precision), MAC Face & Body (not pictured because the idea to keep some in a mini jar came after these pictures were taken >.< but F&B is my HG foundation and because of its consistency and fuss-free nature I can just apply it with my fingers) and lastly, since I love red/plum/pink lips for the winter I love the combo of Sleek Pout Polish in Perfect Plum and Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple paired together!
Another product I love for travel purposes since it's so compact and practical is NARS Blush Bronzer Trio (LE $55). This is perfect for the summer when on vacation or to carry in your purse because it has a highlighter (Albatross), a blush (Orgasm) and a bronzer (Laguna). All three products also happen to be notoriously popular so if you're new to makeup/NARS and want to try all three products at once, this is a great palette to look out for. My NARS stage has reached its saturation point but I do love a practical/compact product nonetheless!
I'm on the hunt for a more practical makeup bag (I have a feeling this will eventually tear from usage) so if any changes occur, I'll be sure to post an updated WiMMB post!